Connect: Environmental Sustainability
May 31, 2022
A pitch competition that brings together leading members of the media with startups focused on Environmental Sustainability!
About this event
Connect: Environmental Sustainability, is a pitch competition designed to bring together leading members of the media with startups focused on Environmental Sustainability innovation.
At Connect: Environmental Sustainability, six startups will pitch their ventures to a panel of Media Judges and receive valuable feedback about their companies before the panel selects a winner.
The event is open to all members of the startup community and attendance is FREE. There will be a live Q&A session with the Media Judges afterwards where founders and members of the audience can ask questions to gain valuable insights.
Our panel of Media Judges includes:
- Meg Szabo, Senior Editor, Bloomberg Green & Sustainability Events
- Heather Clancy, Editorial Editor, GreenBiz Group
- Ken Silverstein, Writer, Forbes
- Abhimanyu Ghoshal, Managing Editor, The Next Web
- Stefano De Marzo, Editor, Novobrief / Contributor, Entrepreneur Media
- Alexander Díaz, Columnist & Author, Medium
- Bob Langert, fmr, Editor At Large, GreenBiz Group
- Megan Finnerty, Creative Director and Editor-in-Chief, Vox Media
and many more...
Register on Eventbrite and/or log in to the Zoom meeting here: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81873910605